Relief & Emergency Response
- 100 families supported by food items during COVID 19
- Non Food Items (NFIs) distributed to 1200 households .
- 134 Toilets constructed and 25 DWSS completed.
- 60 Animal Shelter constructed .
- Health Hygiene Sessions conducted in 100 settlements.
- Hygiene Kits provided to 1600 household.
- 3 New Jeep able Cantilever Bridges Constructed & 4 Bridges rehabilitated.
- 2 Protective Works constructed.
- 4800 Jerri cans distributed.
- 1200 Plastic Sheets distributed.
- 128 family Tents distributed during relief phase.